Why CompuCom? (Overview)
The Senior Developer for Salesforce Commerce Cloud role will be responsible for leading the desktop and Mobile application project development, design, upgrade, and integration of cloud, SaaS and on-prem technical platforms and Applications. You will manage the testing and troubleshooting applications including ensuring strong information security standards, integration architecture, integration standard models, and governance are met across all components. This position will lead SaaS vendors and partner with functional business leaders and product owners to develop technical design, develop software applications, and deliver technology solutions that align with business goals.
Applicants must be based in the United States.
What We Need & What You'll Do (Responsibilities)
- Collaborating with the Salesforce Administrator to validate business requirements and any considerations (security, scalability, limits),
- Develop Apex (classes and triggers), (based on specific requirements) to extend Salesforce in order to support business requirements,
- Custom User Interface development, including Lightning pages and Lightning Web Components,
- Integrations: Use Salesforce APIs to integrate with other systems used in the organization,
- Best Practices: Adhere to Salesforce best practices, maintain code documentation, and write / maintain test classes for all custom development,
- Take ownership of release cycles to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code,
- Integrating and maintaining business applications to Salesforce, such as 3-Delta, vertex, Bringg ey,
- Collaborating with IT / Developers for other systems in order to integrate across the business,
- Supporting the Salesforce Administrator.
Who You Are (Qualifications)
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud product knowledge and at least 5 years of Salesforce development experience,
- Able to work independently,
- Able to collaborate and communicate effectively with business stakeholders / other Salesforce team members,
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I,
- Proficient with Salesforce Lightning Design System and the Salesforce development lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s/Postgraduate degree, professional qualification, or relevant experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience implementing and developing in Apex, LWC, Visualforce, and Java,
- A proactive attitude to Salesforce enhancements and bringing existing code into best practices,
- Ability to write, interpret, and critique technical specifications,
- Experience working with large data sets and bulkification,
- Soft skills: the ability to gather requirements and present solutions to stakeholders.
- Competency in other languages / development (
- Demonstrates continued personal/professional development,
- Active in the Salesforce community.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CompuCom is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.