TITLE: Sr. Project Manager - Enterprise Systems
Compensation Range : 60/hr. to $75/hr.
The Sr. Project Manager manages business/IT related projects through the entire life-cycle from strategic scope definition to requirements gathering, analysis, timeline and budget definition, and implementation support. This role also works with a variety of technical and functional colleagues within the business to define requirements for process improvement projects, develop required documentation and communicate status.
What You'll Do:
- Ensure all work is carried out and documented in accordance with required corporate, divisional, and country regulatory standards, methods and procedures.
- Guide and assist in developing documentation for processes, including reference manuals, training materials, communication presentations, and support manuals.
- Assist Divisional and Regional Leadership with coordination of project plans, deliverables and communications.
- Develop integrated project plan; facilitate cross-team communication and status reporting; report on project health and risk and issue mitigation.
- Managing multiple concurrent Business and Information Technology related projects
- Standardize project management processes and project governance
- Responsible for creating and managing project plans, budget, resources and tracking progress against these areas
- Track and report weekly project status to project sponsors and stakeholders
- Lead SDLC quality gate audit/review sessions
- Work closely with senior leadership and managed key strategic initiatives
- Lead bi-weekly meetings with IT Leadership (Directors, VPs, and CIO)
Skills / Experience You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology, Engineering or related field
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Project Management Professional (Project Management Institute) Certification desired
- 5 years PMO management experience preferred within the employee benefits insurance, financial services, or related industries
- Superior presentation skills (in-person and utilization of web conferencing platforms)
- Expertise using common project management and flowchart software (MS Project, Easy Projects, MS Visio, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (ability to grasp, breakdown and convey complex concepts and ideas)
- Comfortable leading team project meetings and debriefing sessions between both C-level business executives and technical audiences
- Exceptional project management and time management capabilities
- Proficient PC skills (Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, Acrobat, etc.)
- Experience managing technology related projects and coordinating/collaborating between technology professionals and business executives
- Familiarity with CRM and AMP (Agency Management Platforms) such as Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*W2 employees of ICS are offered comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision.