What You'll Be a Part Of:
ActionIQ is a leader in the massive and fast growing category of Customer Data Platforms (CDP). Our product brings order to Customer Experience (CX) chaos. ActionIQ's CX Hub empowers everyone to be a CX champion by giving business teams the freedom to explore and take action on customer data, while helping technical teams regain control of where data lives and how it is used. We are backed by top-tier VCs Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, and March Capital. Enterprise brands such as Autodesk, Bloomberg, Morgan Stanley, The Washington Post, Hertz, Atlassian and many more use our CX Hub to achieve growth through extraordinary customer experiences.
The Team You'll Join:
The Engagement Team at ActionIQ plays a critical role in optimizing our clients' engagement with the ActionIQ platform. In order to gain customer referrals, maximize client satisfaction and minimize customer churn, we provide relevant services and strategic guidance to key customer stakeholders.
As a Senior Engagement Manager on the Ongoing Accounts team, you'll report to an Associate Director, Engagement. You will play a leadership role in maintaining client satisfaction and loyalty by ensuring the customer achieves exceptional value through the partnership with ActionIQ.
Please note, this position is only open to West Coast Based, REMOTE employees at this time.
One year from now you will have:
- Led the customer relationship at multiple enterprise accounts, designed the project roadmap with the ActionIQ platform, and executed against it.
- Built strong relationships with key customer stakeholders and deeply understood their business needs
- Provided expert recommendations to our customers on how to expand AIQ usage to drive business value
- Worked alongside other Professional Service team members to deliver quality solutions to complex customer problems
- Worked closely with the Product, Design, and Engineering teams to drive future direction of the software based on client needs
How You'll Contribute:
- Manage large-scale SaaS implementation projects with numerous verticals, working with customer leadership teams to prove value provided by ActionIQ
- Serve as primary point of contact and project manager between the customer and all internal teams, including tracking and delivering on commitments to customer, and leading internal and external meetings
- Collaborate directly with the customer to understand the goals, testing strategies, and execution plan for marketing programs
- Maintain strong relationships with the customer's end user teams and project stakeholders, including data, analytics, and marketing teams
- Develop use cases and collect success stories to drive increased platform usage and ensure awareness of customer success at all levels within customer organization
- Direct and develop project budgets and timelines for customers, managing the overall project team on a day-to-day basis
- Engage as needed in pre-sales conversations to facilitate services scoping and contracting and to highlight post-sales services processes and their value to customers
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 8 years of experience in a consulting/ system integrator company, in a customer facing role, managing enterprise level, complex SaaS implementations with budgets over $500k
- Experience working with large datasets, response metrics, trends, and marketing measurement methodologies
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
- Knowledge of SQL or other coding languages (e.g. Python) preferred. Note, the Sr. EM is not expected to write any code, but the knowledge can be very helpful for technical conversations
Our work is broad and complex in nature - please don't rule yourself out if you do not meet every requirement.
- Our compensation package includes base salary, stock options, and the great benefits shown below.
- The salary range for this role is: $140,000 - $157,500
- Enjoy leading Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k, FSA, Commuter Benefits, Gym Reimbursement, flexible PTO and 12-weeks paid parental leave
- Get to work with a fun, inclusive, and smart team of people as we build a New York City based enterprise software company.
- We have a beautiful office in NYC right on Madison Square Park, and local employees come into the office on a hybrid schedule, three days a week (M, W, Th) #LI-Remote
- Office perks include catered lunches, a stocked kitchen with beverages and snacks, and monthly social hours.
- Learn more about the next chapter for us, our customers and the future of customer experience here.
- To find out more about our people and Life At AIQ, be sure to visit our Medium Tech and Life blogs.
ActionIQ is committed to building an inclusive, equitable, and diverse organization. We embrace equal opportunities for all applicants and want to foster a culture of belonging for our employees. We recognize and appreciate that the more inclusive we are, the better we will function as a team. AIQ welcomes applicants of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or family status, disability, military veteran status, and any other status or background.
Company name: ActionIQ
Remote job title: Sr. Engagement Manager West Coast
Job tags: Customer Satisfaction, Python, atlassian