data.ai is the mobile standard and the trusted source for the digital economy. Our vision is to be the first Unified Data AI company that combines consumer and market data to provide insights powered by artificial intelligence. We passionately serve enterprise clients to create winning digital experiences for their customers.
We care deeply about our high-performance culture and operate as a global team. We have set excellence as our standard, hold each other accountable, continuously push innovation and win with style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
"My team is focused entirely on bringing new products to market, and will be working on delivering an as-yet-unreleased paid product, helping to accelerate the growth of the company."
You will be responsible for and take pride in...
- Design and develop test automation frameworks, tools, and framework enhancements as the product test requirements evolve with the new features introduced
- Collaborate with Product owners and engineering leaders to understand both functional and non-functional requirements to devise test strategies and build out test plans
- Design and implement automated test suites for both API and UI modules of the product
- Participating in the scrum team and delivering the test automation for the sprint features, certifying the product for new features and regression features using automated test suites to deliver the product increments to production with high quality
- Integrate automated tests with GitLab/Jenkins schedule them into CI/CD pipeline and run periodically in dev/staging/prod environments
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- A four-year engineering degree in computer science, with 8 years in test automation, covering
- Experience with REST, SOAP, and Protobuf-based web services
- Experience with testing of Analytics products is a strong plus
- Data warehouse, Data Lake, and Data Pipelines experience with tools like Databricks, and Snowflake is strongly preferred
- Expert-level hands-on expertise with complex SQL queries is required
- Proven experience with Selenium/Cypress test frameworks, RESTAssured test framework for API, and Appium/Karate fw for mobile apps test automation
- Setting up of CI/CD pipelines, AI/ML Ops pipelines in AWS cloud, Docker, and Kubernetes env is required
- Knowledge of OAuth and Single-Sign-On, Chrome developer tools is desired
- Experienced in writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans, and test design documents, defect management systems like JIRA
- You're passionate about apps and analytics, obsessed with both finding and solving problems, and keenly focused on delivering high quality to customers/users
- Engineering degree in Computer science or equivalent
This position is located in Hyderabad, India
data.ai are in the process of establishing an entity in India, in the interim the employees will be on the rolls of our Global Employer of Record.
Show more Show less
Company name: data.ai
Remote job title: Software Development Engineer In Test
Job tags: Market Data, Global Teams, Cypress