Role: Scrum Master
Location: Boston, MA or Remote
Duration: 12 Months
seeking an experienced Scrum Master to support and deliver strategic initiatives supporting the Global IT Quality team. In this role, the individual will be a Scrum Master for 2-3 Product Teams aligned to supporting Quality process capabilities that enable client's compliance with Global Regulatory requirements for sale & distribution and ensure Client's compliance to internal and external regulations. Key capabilities include eRelease, RegIS and PRA Tracker. This individual should have demonstrated prior experience leading an Agile Scrum team and be highly motivated with excellent analysis and execution skills. In this position, teamwork and networking with business partners and cross-functional IT team members is a necessary skill.
- Lead Product Teams operating in DevOps model to deliver IT solutions
- Ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to by the product team and be able to be a voice of reason and authority; Focus on Minimal Viable Product (MVP) and iterative, incremental delivery
- Facilitates all agile events as requested or needed; Ensure the product team is fully functional and productive
- Capture team metrics and track progress
- Drive Sprint Planning along with Product Owner and Scrum Team
- Assist Product Owner to effectively manage backlog and measure value
- Ensure compliance documentation is complete during validation
- Remove impediments / blockers, shield the team from external interferences, and enable collaboration across all roles
- Work with senior executives to define scope and business case to support implementation goals
- Must be able to garner respect from the team and be willing to provide hands-on support to deliver results
- Help teams assess and address their 'Agile Maturity' and higher levels of maturity
- Institute team working agreements to set the standard for 'team operation'
- Be transparent with business partners about status and develop business trust
- Leverage standard metrics for continuous improvement
What we're looking for:
- 7 years' experience in leading/driving technology delivery
- Understand backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, value measurement
- Demonstrated experience planning and executing testing of complex applications
- Demonstrated success working in a highly collaborative, globally distributed environment, with a track record of accomplishments with measurable business impact
- Strong technical competencies and demonstrated leadership competencies required with a strong sense of personal accountability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with team members and business partners
- Experience with Agile tools (Jira)
- Strong sense of personal accountability and courage to change how we work
- Proven aptitude to learn quickly and improve processes
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Management Systems, or equivalent technical experiences.
- Demonstrating skill in full SDLC delivery across a multitude of delivery methodologies: Waterfall, Iterative, Agile, etc.
- Working in a Medical Device or Regulated Industry.
- SCRUM certified