The Sales Steering and Revenue Manager will be responsible for building up and steering the portfolio in the DACH market and you will also need to ensure the best deals, promotions and campaigns are running within this market.
This role can be based in Berlin or Amsterdam.
About Secret Escapes
Secret Escapes is the world's leading members-only online travel deal company, offering inspiring travel experiences and hand-picked offers to over 75 million users worldwide across our family of brands.
Operating in 14 countries across Europe and Asia, Secret Escapes Group continues to grow and establish itself as a world-class business, dedicated to giving our members the best range and value in luxury travel deals at low prices.
Secret Escapes operates a flexible working policy and we are all in the office 1 day a week (minimum) and have core hours of 10am-4pm (you can make up the other hours to suit you). In keeping with being an inspirational travel brand, we also have a 'Work from Anywhere' policy, so you can work from anywhere in the world for up to a month each year!
We're a diverse and inclusive bunch of individuals from different backgrounds and with varied interests, but the one thing we all have in common is that we're good people (even if we do say so ourselves!).
- Accountable for reaching the revenue targets for the DACH market across our entire product portfolio
- Ensure the best deals live/in flash/promo/always on mode at the best time for the market
- Maximise trade and revenue of the market and take needed trading actions with relevant stakeholders after analysis & reporting
- Design, plan and steer deal portfolio for the market with which deals are needed from which point of supply, when, in which selling status (promo/flash/always on)
- Manage an inspirational and innovative product mix based on data, market trends; and targeted audience
- Deciding target division within the market for the destinations and product lines
- Contracting Department to secure the most amazing listings out there live for our members
- Campaigns manager, to bring our trips to our members through campaigns and promotions
- Package design, who ensure the best matching package trips out there live for our members
- Marketing departments to maximise market and product performance
- The commercial insights and planning department who will facilitate data reports to inform decision making
- Operations department who get our trips live
Expectations of you:
- Stakeholder management, experienced in managing stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills to make informed decisions, we love data, we use it to understand the why and action on it
- Experience in managing deal portfolios, including planning and performance management, to achieve revenue targets and optimize product offerings
- Work independently with having great time management, meeting deadlines while managing your market and all relevant tasks
- Ability to work independent and keep track of own performance and KPI's
- Customer centric approach with a heart of travel, we sell memories, one of our key values is that we take care of every trip
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel; familiarity with reporting tool Tableau for data analysis and reporting purposes is a plus
- Boundless energy and commitment to your work and an entrepreneurial 'can do' approach to business
- Being open-minded, open for change, self reflective and ready to be challenged
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, international business under high pressure
- Fluent in English and German (nice to have especially if based in Berlin).
We are an equal opportunity employer:
Diversity and inclusion are important to us at Secret Escapes and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.
Company name: Secret Escapes
Remote job title: Sales Steering and Revenue Manager
Job tags: e-commerce, deals, travel & leisure