looking for a Remote Tableau Developer
Atlas is a web-based data visualization platform for delivering data. This team is seeking a qualified and skilled Tableau visualization developer (Creator) to support activities critical to the success of the initiative.
• Under the direction of the manager, and assigned project leads, provide support to the team for all activities related to information systems and data visualization applications developed and maintained to support this company.
• Work directly with team members to understand and interpret requirements for changes requested and required to support the Atlas data visualization initiatives and operations.
• Have direct communication with data owners, business and data analysts, other developers, and/or vendors to develop and deliver on requirements and changes being requested.
• Apply structured analysis, methodologies and design principles for the development and implementation of software systems and data visualizations.
• Develop and conduct technical testing for all changes. Maintain documentation of technical components. Actively pursue improvements to existing technologies and IT processes.
• Provide general support, assistance, and documentation as needed for questions, issues, and concerns that arise from stakeholders as well as creating and maintaining technical specifications and support materials.
• Prior experience in Tableau visualization development as a Creator, Developer.
• Experience performing detailed data analysis of data structures, content, quality; and derive data dictionaries for all Tableau solutions.
• Understand and execute design, development, implementation and support of analytical business intelligence reports and visualizations in Tableau.
• Experience reviewing, analyzing, and comprehending project/product requirements and specifications.
• Experience with various agile project methodologies - preference to experience with SAFe Agile, and specifically assigned to deliver from epics and stories.
• Able to work in time boxed timeframe (such as two weeks) and complete all tasks in given Sprints/Iterations.
• Understand and execute on all phases of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Visualization development experience with Tableau Server Creator role, and Tableau Desktop.
• Ability to write functions and stored procs with multi-dimensional use of data using SQL language.
Required Skills : - What are the technical must-haves for the project? -Tableau desktop -Tableau server -Tableau prep-builder - SQL, SaaS
Basic Qualification :
Additional Skills :
Background Check :Yes
Drug Screen :Yes
Selling points for candidate :
Project Verification Info :
Candidate must be your W2 Employee :Yes
Exclusive to Client :No
Face to face interview required :No
Candidate must be local :No
Candidate must be authorized to work without sponsorship ::No
Interview times set : :No
Type of project :Development/Engineering
Master Job Title :Dev: Other
Branch Code :Omaha
Indotronix is an Equal Opportunity Employer