Lunio aims to make skewed data & data inefficiencies a thing of the past. We work with some of the biggest brands around to revolutionize performance marketing efficiency as we strive to solve the $3tn/year bad data problem.
We completed our $15m Series A funding round (Sep'22) and are now recognized as one of the UK's fastest-growing tech companies!
As we continue to grow, we are seeking a Software Engineer to join the team, you will help research, build and maintain the next generation of ad fraud prevention and analytics products.
You will be joining our Dashboard and User Facing Products squad - the team is quick to incrementally improve and release features, it's supported by Product managers, UX, UI Designer, top front end engineers and skilled backend engineers.
Reporting directly to our Lead BE Engineer, you'll be responsible for...
- Developing enterprise-scale Big Data solutions on AWS to provide business-critical data to our growing client base.
- Working directly with our Lead BE Engineer to implement effective workflows, processes, and planning strategies.
- Building exciting new platform features to be used by our ever-growing user base.
- Focusing on the most impactful incremental changes to our product.
- Working with significant data sets (Terabytes) to optimise for speed and performance.
- Working with and promoting new technologies together with their benefit to our end customers
What we'd like you to have...
- Motivation to work in a multidisciplinary team while taking technical ownership of parts of our product.
- Strong collaboration skills and understanding of the importance of different disciplines the the process of developing a feature
- Commercial experience writing well-designed, high-quality, enterprise-scale production code using Python - focus on APIs and product backend experience.
- Good understanding of Network Services
- Experience with Relational Database Systems
- A great attitude and technical curiosity - a love to analyze complex technical challenges to anticipate risks, technical gaps and potential issues.
- Commercial experience with the AWS stack and ideally be AWS certified
- Product management awareness - your impact is verified by customers, focus on the right things
It would also be great if you have…
- Experience and motivation engineering automated tests - end to end and unit tests. This is a team wide effort, supported by our QA engineers.
- Knowledge of good code design practices
- Experience with CI/CD principles
- Motivation to get the right things done efficiently
- Hunger for professional and technical growth
So what do we offer?
- Salary Package - £50,000- £60,000 �*
- Remote Working & Flexible Hours: Adjust your schedule to fit around your out-of-work commitments - as long as you're here for our core hours! 🏪
- Extended Parental Leave: Extended paid time off to spend quality time with family 👶
- £1,500 home office budget: Stop using stacked cardboard boxes or the kitchen table as a desk. We’ll pay to furnish your office space for you. 🛠
- 28 days holiday (plus public holidays): You’ll work hard at Lunio, but you’ll be rewarded with plenty of time to recharge. 🏝
- £1,000/year for personal development: Training courses, professional certifications, new language skills… If anything will progress your development, we’ll pay for it. 👩🏫
- £500/year wellbeing allowance: Private Healthcare, Spa Days, Gym Subscriptions, Physiotherapy, Mental Health Support - anything to help you relax & unwind, we’ll cover it up to £500/year. 💜
- Climate Positive Workforce: Through our own Reforestation program and partnership with Ecologi, we ensure that we offset the CO2 emissions of every employee who works for Lunio, every month 🌱
We’re very proud to be a team of people from very different backgrounds and walks of life and are determined to keep Lunio as an inclusive and supportive environment to work in. We welcome a diversity of thought and experience and we do not discriminate.