Job Title: Remote Program Manager
Multi-disciplinary teamwork. The Technical Program Manager for Product Development works with the product and technology teams focused on the delivery pipeline. Plays a key role in ensuring a seamless delivery of an end-to-end flow of functionality and data through a particular system (or systems), and tools.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience managing and tracking multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with Program management, as this individual will be responsible for the programs financial reporting and communicating with stakeholders and executive leadership
- Experience with project management, as it relates to Networking (this person doesn’t need to be technical, but rather have experience managing such related projects
- Good communication skills and leadership experience
- Organized and dependable
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), MS Project, and Jira / Confluence
- Required: Previous technical experience (previous software development preferred but open to other technical experience as well)
- A Bachelor's Degree with at least 3 - 5 years of experience managing cross-functional projects, ideally for media or content-rich products or services
- An ability to distill complex issues into solvable and actionable tasks
- Extensive experience with SDLC methodologies
- Extensive experience in Project Management Methodologies and Frameworks
- An ability to be adaptable and flexible without being dogmatic when the situation calls for it
- A passion for delivering results in a fast pace, change oriented environment
- Strong project planning skills with an eye for details
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to facilitate parties working collaboratively and efficiently.
- Working experience with JIRA/Confluence and Google Apps, including JQL queries.
- Experience working in multi-platform environments and environments with multiple cross platform teams
- Experience creating and reporting dashboards and metrics
- An innate problem solver with the ability to thrive under pressure
- Well-versed in Agile/Scrum Principles with at least 2-3 years of experience running multiple scrum teams
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices, project management best practices, and scrum best practices
- Deep passion for streaming media
- Working knowledge in release planning and management
- Experience in risk reporting, management and mitigation
- Minimum of 10% - 25% travel required (*Pending COVID-19 restrictions)
- Ability to manage virtual teams spanning across multiple time zones required
- Ability to gain the respect of Engineers, Product Managers and Business Partners
- Required certifications: Scrum Master Certification (such as CSM or PSM)
- Preferred certifications: PMP and any other relevant certifications
- Experience working with ad-based, digital streaming technologies and providing oversight for medium-to-large product launches
- Inherent ability to create synergy across multiple teams
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.