Scoro is currently seeking a talented and experienced Front-End Software Engineer to become a valuable addition to our engineering team, with the option to work from either Tallinn or Riga!
In the role of a FE Software Engineer, you will leverage your coding expertise to enhance the user interface and front-end of Scoro. Collaborating closely with our product, design, and marketing teams, you'll play a pivotal role in elevating the overall user experience of Scoro. Moreover, if you're enthusiastic about mentoring junior developers, this is your chance. Apply!
Your responsibilities include:
- Writing high-quality, maintainable, and efficient code to further develop the user interface and front-end of Scoro;
- Translating designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code and integrating it with the back-end while ensuring compatibility with various browsers;
- Working closely with the product, design, development and marketing team to improve on the UX of Scoro;
- Identifying and advocating the use of new front-end technologies, libraries, tools, and best practices;
- Mentoring more junior developers to improve and grow their skills;
- Taking ownership and driving improvements and initiatives in your team and beyond.
- 4-day work week without compressed hours;
- Stock options package to all our employees;
- 3 paid medical days;
- Well-being perks & mental health services;
- Individual budget for books or courses & access to the Udemy learning platform;
- A cozy (and animal-friendly) working space in Tallinn/Riga downtown;
- Atmosphere flooded with humor and, of course – great team events and trainings;
- Annual global events;
- An international team and unique company culture built on trust, common sense, and a dose of laughter.
We expect you to have:
- 5 years working experience in front-end development;
- Experience with RESTful and/or GraphQL APIs;
- Understanding of component-based architecture and design patterns;
- Eye for design, good sense of UX and high attention to detail;
- Passion for quality and an ability to solve complex UI flows;
- Good mentoring skills;
- Capability to plan your own time;
- Experience working with git.
You get extra points for:
- Having a degree in IT or alike;
- Having previous experience in UI design;
- Fluency with TypeScript;
- Having a full-stack approach and knowledge of PHP, NodeJS or Go is a big plus.
Please do not see everything in this job ad as a "must have" but rather as a guiding list of what we're looking for. We know that no candidate will be the perfect match for all we've mentioned in this posting, so don't be afraid to apply if you feel you're close to the brief but not "spot on".
At Scoro, we're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.