Job Title: PlanVIew Configuration and Administration
Job Function: Configuration and Administration
Job Type: Full Time Contract
Location: Remote (100%)
Scope of Job
- RCM is seeking an experienced ERP administrator/configurator for multiple roles. We are looking for candidates with at least one of the applications listed above. This role will work directly with the business end users to solicit and document requirements for changes in configuration, reports, and features within the appropriate (Workplace, ASCTrac, SalesForce, Planview) software suite. The developer will implement the changes, test them, and work with end users for acceptance testing. The developer will receive multiple changes that will need to be estimated, prioritized, and scheduled for completion. This role includes administration and end user support of the application.
- Works closely with end users and the information technology team
- Gather and document end user requirements or issue based on IT ticket
- Estimate the effort and prioritize the work with project manager
- Implement and test the configuration, report changes, user administration
- Provide administration, end user support and training as required
- 2 years' experience with ERP or Planview or WorkPlace or ASCTrack support and configuration
- Pharma or Life Sciences experience is a plus
- Requirements gathering, testing and implementation experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, good communicator
- Solid analytical, problem solving, and research skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- The ability to work both independently and with teams at various levels in the organization
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with Salesforce administration and configuration is a plus
Education & Certifications
RCM Life Sciences & IT is a leading provider of IT Business Solutions and Engineering Services to over 1,000 clients in the commercial and government sectors. RCM partners with clients to define implement and manage a broad range of technologies across multiple platforms, systems, and networks. Our broad geographic presence ensures that a proven and reliable tactical and strategic capability is available and deployable virtually everywhere in North America.
Equal Opportunity Statement
RCM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and the level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. RCM reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.