Chronosphere is the provider of the only observability platform that puts engineering organizations back in control by taming rampant data growth and cloud-native complexity, delivering increased business confidence. Teams at startups to well-known global brands in the Fortune 500 around the world trust Chronosphere to help them operate scalable, highly available and resilient applications.
Chronosphere is looking for trailblazers who are experts in their space and are passionate about creating meaningful solutions for engineers and digital businesses.
Chronosphere is a series C startup with more than $343M in funding and a $1B valuation. We’re a remote-first company, backed by Greylock, Lux Capital, General Atlantic, Addition and Founders Fund.
About the role
In this role, you’ll have your hands in a lot of different areas, including but not limited to scaling, administering and improving the management of a large catalog of SaaS services, automations, identity management, and strengthening our overall security posture.
This role will partner closely with the Security and Engineering teams to find areas of opportunity to increase efficiency. You will have the opportunity to drive multiple projects (sometimes simultaneously) from start to finish, making a profound impact on the productivity and efficiency of our global workforce.
In This Role You Will
- Administer, plan, configure, and deploy new tools, features, and functions for all IT SaaS – Google, Okta, Zoom, Slack, GCP, AWS, etc.
- Partner with Security and Engineering to improve SaaS systems security posture and establish IAM as the source of identity for all access roles
- Automate user access to systems and groups using an orchestration platform (e.g. Okta Workflows, Zapier, Workato, Tray.io, or Bettercloud )
- Assist in establishing new procedures, policies, and documentation for all devices and software used
- Maintain and create in-depth documentation of IT projects and system configurations
- Participate in supporting our end users with general IT support (Slack, Email, Zendesk) to the global team as needed
You Must Have
- 4 years of experience as an IT Systems Administrator/Engineer
- Experience scaling a high growth start-up
- Excellent understanding and experience administering/automating identity management platforms – Okta and Google
- A track record for documenting all things and communicating clearly and effectively
- Experience (and a passion for) scripting and programming (using Python, bash, PowerShell, or similar)
- Passion for providing world class end user centric IT solutions
- Ability to embrace ambiguity and manage competing priorities
Nice to Have
- Experience interacting with REST APIs and/or webhooks
- Experience with code management (e.g. GitHub)
- Experience with GCP and Terraform
Location: US-Remote #LI-Remote
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Free Lunches
- Unlimited Vacation Time
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- And More
Chronosphere is an equal opportunity employer. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t line up exactly with the job description. Your skills, passion, and desire to make a difference will stand out. At Chronosphere, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge the standard. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, please email us at [email protected]
Before clicking “Submit Application”.
As a part of our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion efforts and working against unconscious bias we ask that you please remove all identifying information from your resume before you upload it. While this is optional – Chronosphere is committed to DEI, understanding that it is a journey for us as a company, but one that starts with our hiring practices.
Identifying information includes your name, photos, LinkedIn URL, email address, and more.
Apply for job