The Company Tollanis Solutions Inc is a global, Managed IT Service provider with the mission of empowering change through process and people. Tollanis provides both the technological tools and the expertise that allows organizations to thrive. Our trademarked Synergist Framework allows organizations to create meaningful change by focusing on process and people. We are a global team with offices in North America and India.
The Role We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Back-end Developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current code and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for the users. You should have excellent communication, time management and problem-solving skills.
To succeed as a back-end developer, you should be focused on building better and more efficient programs and delivering an excellent end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide thought leadership on Zendesk developments and the ability to identify innovations / new capabilities.
- Leverage product understanding & roadmap to determine which capabilities should be implemented.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends / new functionality within Zendesk releases.
- Support development and maintenance of technology standards, policies and procedures to support technology roadmap.
- Assist cross-functionally to implement new or enhanced features to improve Consumer Service/Support.
- Assist with workflow/process design, best practice education and administration of solutions when assigned.
- Create/update team processes and procedures as necessary.
- Assist in creating test plans, and in coordinating / testing enhancements and new versions of Zendesk Sandbox and Production environments.
- Assist in developing training materials and training users on Zendesk.
- Assist in building reports and dashboards (Explore).
- Full technical integration of the Zendesk platform into the consumer support environment to include changes, widget implementation, API integration, workflow configuration and reporting configurations.
- Own and maintain documentation for Zendesk setup, issue resolution, customizations, etc.
- Design and configure Zendesk workflow (Support, Talk, Chat and Guide modules).
- Work cross-functionally to implement new or enhanced features to improve Zendesk Assist in developing training materials and training users on Zendesk.
- Participate in setting and implementing overall consumer support strategy.
- 2 years of experience with the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- 2 years of experience with the Zendesk Support Suite.
- Experience with Zendesk automation and customization capabilities
- Experience with C# with in-depth knowledge of REST APIs.
- Experience with Git (Github, GitLab, etc.) and Terraform.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
What We Offer
- Work from Home – we are a remote-first organization.
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to advance in a fast-growing IT business.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Individuals seeking employment at Tollanis Solutions, Inc are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Company name: Tollanis Solutions Inc
Remote job title: Integration Engineer (Azure Zendesk)