Growing Startup Seeks Talented DevSecOps Engineer
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jacob Wolf
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 - $145,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a growing startup that that has a mission to help people feel and be more financially secure. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced DevSecOps Engineer with a strong background in Microsoft Azure, security protocols, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), security policy development and adherence, and incident monitoring and response. In this role, you will work as part of a team to ensure the security of our cloud infrastructure and systems, as well as implement and maintain security policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in software development and security and experience automating security and CI/CD processes
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary ($130,000-$145,000)
- 100% remote-first/only work environment
- Company-sponsored group medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Emergency Savings Account with company matching
- 401k plan
- Self-managed paid-time off
- Paid New Parent Leave
- A one-time $1,000 home office allowance
- Reimbursement of approved business expenses
- Experiences in configuring, deploying and monitoring applications in an Azure cloud environment.
- Strong Microsoft Azure experience, including expertise in Azure virtual machines, storage accounts, network security groups, Azure DevOps, GitHub Actions.
- Extensive experience with security protocols, such as SSL/TLS, IPsec, and others.
- Proven experience with security policy development and adherence, incident monitoring and response, and security assessments and risk assessments.
- Strong understanding of the SDLC, including software development, testing, and deployment processes.
- Up-to-date on security knowledge and vulnerability assessment such as Static/Dynamic Application Security Testing (SAST/DAST).
- Experience with vulnerability management and penetration testing tools.
- Strong communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.