We are expanding our team and looking for our first software development hire — Full Stack NodeJS and React developer.
This position is ideal for developers who are looking to start their own startup one day and would like to learn the ropes.
In Encharge, you will be working with the founders on a daily basis, taking part in product decisions and design. Your work and input will influence the product that our customers use daily.
You will be directly involved in our decision-making process regarding product direction, customer relations, support, and even marketing.
Our software stack is cloud-native and microservice-oriented. NodeJS/Typescript is the foundation of our backend services, and React organizes our web app code.
We utilize Postgres as our database of choice, pushing its limits to run real-time analytics-like workloads. We also rely heavily on Redis and DynamoDB.
Encharge executes large automation workflows for our customers, and also processes and acts on hundreds of millions of events including handling website actions (clickstream-like data) and sending millions of email messages.
We offer totally flexible work hours and a new challenge every day.
We're looking for a self-driven person who is willing to accept and meet challenges. You will also need experience working with NodeJS and React projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Bring new features to life including prototyping, design, and implementation.
- Improvements to various existing features
- Integrating with 3rd party systems (CRMs, payment systems), including interesting problems such as 2-way sync between data siloes
- Collaborating with our support team for technical troubleshooting and bug fixing
- Work with our product design team on planning new features and improvements
- Previous professional experience developing with NodeJS and React
- Experience designing and working with relational databases (we use Postgres)
- Good communication skills
- Available full time.
Nice to have:
- Typescript experience
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Some familiarity with CSS preprocessors (Sass)
Please apply sharing any relevant experience and why you think you will be a good fit for the job.