Who are we searching for?
We search for a Full Stack Web Developer who shares our passion for clean, testable code, intuitive user interfaces and scalable backends. We want somebody who can proactively push projects and teams forward. In teams of 2-5 developers you'd develop Backends and Web-Frontends that keep working even under the extreme circumstances in clinics. You will not only learn to write scalable code but also how to lead teams and get the most out of young developers.
This blog article describes pretty well what we consider to be the fundamental attitudes of a great developer.
Developers at QuickBird Studios burn with their technical passion, to improve what's out there, to fight in the battle of technical innovations.
You can also find more infos about our concepts (mainly for app development) on our GitHub-Page or our Blog (> 130k readers ????).
As a young agency we continuously work on new, exciting projects. You will usually work on completely new apps without fighting 10-year old code-bases. We never had a developer we could not push to his technical limits.
With every new team member this unit test must still pass: See Unit Test
- At least 2 years of experience with Web-Frontend Development (e.g. using React.js, Angular.js or Vue.js)
- At least 2 years of experience with Backend Development (e.g. using Node.js)
- Interested in current Web Development trends
- Developed at least one Web Application (including Backend) from scratch
- Willing to help team mates and to learn from them
- Openness for new concepts and criticism
What we offer
- A very ambitious talented team of 20 developers and designers
- Position with high responsibility
- Opportunity to make an impact, to work on Health projects that change people's lives for the better
- Ability to implement own ideas (e.g. as open source projects)
- Learning Budget for conferences and trainings each year
- Ability to work fully remotely
- A culture that supports remote work and is highly aware of what it takes to make your work life great as a remote developer
- Personal training on how to write technical blog posts and how to speak at Developer Conferences & Meetups
- Flexible working hours