Are you a world-class software engineer? Are you motivated by working in a fast-growing startup looking to reshape the future of work? Do you want to have an impact on crafting the technology behind a product that will do just that? If you answered yes to the above, then Tal&Dev is looking for you! Joining Tal&Dev as a Software Engineer will provide you with a unique opportunity to be part of a startup from the early stages while also accelerating your own development.
You will be in charge of Golang and Typescript back-end web development. You will be the backend lead responsible for maintaining, upgrading and developing our Tal&Dev product. Additionally you will take the lead in researching technical product solutions, suggest improvements to the all-around UX and execute them.
The role will report directly into our CTO and will interact with both the product and top management teams.
Who You Are:
- Enthusiastic, curious, and a talented problem solver with a bias for execution.
- Excellent communicator with good relational skills.
- Able to work both alone and in a team.
- Excellent level of English proficiency (we’re an international team).
- High levels of initiative, decency, accountability and agility.
What You Have:
- At least 5 years of industry experience
- In-depth Golang experience
- In-depth Typescript experience.
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL, AWS, TDD.
- Knowledge of CI and CD concepts.
- Familiarity with React
- Familiarity with GraphQL and Hasura.
What We Offer:
- Remote-first job (work from your preferred location)
- Results-only work environment (you decide your work hours)
- Highly competitive salary
- Having the ear of the product and top management teams
Our tech stack:
- Typescript and go lang for backend.
- React typescript, next js for frontend.
- Aws is our infrastructure vendor.
- Github actions for CI
tal&dev is a global HR Tech startup. It was founded in September 2019 and went live with its website in February 2020. tal&dev meets the need of individuals for career orientation in a completely different way from what has been traditionally a bespoke, costly and not easily accessible face to face service. Through its ML and AI enhanced software, tal&dev helps individuals find their personal and professional sweetspot, define the best career fit, set goals based on ambitions, capabilities, workplace preferences and readiness for efforts and set a path consisting of on-the-job experience and skills acquisition to get there. The online mentoring platform thus becomes a personalized development compass that can also lead to a successful match with a progressive employer that aligns with the individual’s spec.
Read more at https://www.talanddev.com/