Are you looking for something new and exciting? A new challenge awaits you at Newswire. We’re a high-growth media marketing company and we’re looking for developers and engineers like you!
Working at Newswire, you’ll have the opportunity to make a real impact on the business and our customers. Our goal is to deliver a world-class experience and we need world-class thinking, like yours, to make the mission a reality. Your dedication, perseverance, and aptitude will be challenged by this role and you must accept a high degree of accountability. Meeting the challenge will afford you excellent career opportunities in return. The knowledge, experience, and skills acquired will be second to none.
If you’re interested in working in a high-demand, high-growth company with a forward-thinking ideology, consider applying today.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Working with a team of front-end and back-end developers as well as designers and product owners to provide an outstanding customer experience
- Build features using VueJS, BootstrapVue, HTML/CSS, and other front-end technologies
- Address front-end bugs present in the application
- Mentor other developers and designers relating to front-end architecture, UI Testing, and best practices
- Working within an agile environment
- Rapidly adapting to new technologies to facilitate the needs of our business and our customers
- Ensuring delivery of a high-quality front-end code that has both high performance and tested reliability
- Writing automated UAT testing suites
Skills You’ll Need
- Solid knowledge and experience with HTML/CSS
- Strong experience with VueJS, including the architecture of front-end application structure and component reusability
- Experience leading VueJS projects and initiatives in production and enterprise environments
- Experience with UI testing frameworks such as Cypress, Selenium, Mocha, and/or others
- Solid understanding of Bootstrap and BootstrapVue
- Solid understanding of Responsive Design principles and implementation
- Knowledge of AJAX/RESTful APIs and interfaces
- Comfortable using packaging tools, including both Webpack and NPM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven, self-motivated, with a high level of curiosity, desire to learn, while being driven to success, accomplishment, and accepting responsibility and accountability
- Experience with modeling and wireframing using tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, and/or Sketch
- Experience with Laravel and PHP
- Experience with page application components built with multiple front-end technologies
- 100% Remote Working Environment
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Structures
- Benefits: 100% Premium paid by Newswire for Health, Vision, and Dental for employee and any immediate family members (including dependents)
- 401k with up to 3% Company Match
- Vacation, Maternity, and Sick Leave
Beyond these more tangible items, Newswire provides a Family style work environment that operates with compassion, support, and opportunity to grow personally and professionally. Weekly and Monthly round tables to give everyone a voice and be a part of evolving the company and products to best serve our marketplace.