Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
Inductive Automation, the leader in creating cutting-edge software for the industrial automation world is looking to add talented people to our rapidly growing team!
As a Front-End Web Developer, you will be part of the core product development team and responsible for taking technical ideas and concepts and contributing to the overall solution design, architecture, and development efforts associated with mobile and web applications. You will be responsible for developing new features and projects for our primary product, Ignition, as well as have a hand in product maintenance and improvement.
If you are looking for a work environment where creativity and collaboration are encouraged, new ideas are valued, and opportunities for development and growth abound, then this is an ideal position for you.
What will you do?
- Implement complex web applications using modern front-end SPA techniques
- Work with software engineering team to help guide direction and design of future releases
- Implement new features and changes with an eye for security, reliability, and performance
- Perform complex and precise troubleshooting to pinpoint root causes for issues identified by support and QA teams
- Participate in agile development process (SCRUM)
- Perform code reviews to help verify changes made by other developers
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related study and 2 years of Java programming experience, OR 4 years of Java programming experience
- Strong web programming skills: HTML5 & CSS3, ES6, React, Less / Sass, Webpack, Responsive layout
- User-interface design experience
- Object-oriented design experience
- Modern toolchain and source control familiarity (e.g., Git)
- Familiarity with agile methodologies (e.g., SCRUM)
Benefits and Perks
- 100% Covered Health Care: Don’t pay a dime for your medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Remote Flexibility: Work from home, in our beautiful office, or a combination of both. It’s up to you.
- Work/Life Balance: Create a work schedule that fits your needs.
- Paid Time Off: Receive paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
- 401k with Match: Save for the future with our company-matching 401k program
- World-Class Headquarters: While on-site, enjoy complimentary snacks and beverages, then challenge a friend to a game of pool, table tennis, shuffleboard, or foosball
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual with a disability. Verification of US employment eligibility required.