About the job
As Back-End Developer at Uniminer, you'll be responsible for the server side code and APIs of our web applications. You'll be involved in the entire product development lifecycle including the design, development, deployment and maintenance of new and existing features. Your work will impact the stability and quality of our web applications. You'll write reusable and maintainable code. You'll also perform UI tests to optimize performance. You'll work closely with our development team to ensure system consistency and to create a great user experience. Ultimately, you'll be the driving force behind all back-end activities.
- You have experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP or Python.
- You have a good understanding of the entire product development process.
- You have technical and consumer awareness.
- You can troubleshoot problems in the team and for users.
- You're analytical and good at time management.
- You have great problem-solving skills and you work well in a team.
- You're curious about new technologies and you're excited to find ways to implement them in your work.
If medior position:
- You are able to deliver quality features without much supervision all while keeping your team in the loop.
If senior position:
- You have experience with coaching and mentoring other developers.
- You can oversee and drive projects forward.
Your benefits ????
We’re born remote-first. Transparent. Caring. Empowering. So our benefits are too.
The good stuff:
- Hello work. Meet freedom. Join us anywhere within 4 hours of UK.
- Work with the best people for the job. Not the best people within 1 hour’s commute.
- Diversity is at our core.
- Great players can stay great players. Progress your career whether you choose to manage people or not.
- Get support to switch things up. People change. Careers can too.
The really good stuff:
- Happiness stipend. The best things in life are free. But money can buy you a herd of puppies. Get €2,500 per year to spend on whatever makes you happy.
- Work al desko. Get €200 a month towards a co-working space.
- Stock options. We’ll give it our very best shot.
- Vacation days. At least 26 days per year as standard. Awesome.
- Global health insurance. You know. Just in case.
- Get sick? No stress. Feel better with unlimited sick leave
Apply now : https://uniminer.homerun.co/back-end-developer/en