Takeda is advancing an exciting pipeline with the goal to get therapeutics to patients quickly by having the right operation model and automated clinical data pipeline for clinical development.
As a part of an umbrella initiative for transforming clinical development, the Automation team aims to accelerate the automation of critical processes throughout the clinical data flow using modern Advanced and Hyper Automation approaches including Robotic & Intelligent Process Automation, Low Code Development for Digital Process Automation and AI/ML.
The Solution Architect for Digital Process Automation – Alta Petens role is responsible for:
- Engaging in a highly collaborative way to solve unique and high complex clinical trial data automation challenges, build automation capabilities, shape technology strategy, and architect Digital Process Automation solutions.
- Act as a primary solution architecture expert; owns the solution architecture design and quality inspection of automation deliverables.
- Help facilitate automation process discovery, requirement gathering, demo, testing, training and solution deployment processes.
- Track and apply emerging innovative hyperautomation technologies, assess their potential, and help to evolve innovations.
CORE ELEMENTS RELATED TO THIS ROLE
- Seasoned solution architect or technical lead with deep insight into newest Hyperautomation including Robotic and Digital Process Automation technologies and trends
- Experience of business process and data modeling
- Experience and knowledge of low code BPM/DPA technologies, Appian preferred
- Strong communication skills with ability to align organization on complex technical decisions
- Experience in Agile Scrum project management and/or execution
- Experience in systems and solutions validation for GxP compliance
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years of software development industry experience.
- 3 years pharmaceutical or pharmaceutical related consulting work required.
- Minimum of 2 years in the field of Business Process Management (BPM)Minimum of 2 years of experience of Appian design, development, system integrations, deployment of enterprise Process Automation solutions.
- Appian Certifications preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Robotic Process Automation (RPA), UiPath or Appian preferred
- Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.
- This position is currently classified as “Remote” in accordance with Takeda’s Hybrid and Remote Work policy.
- In accordance with the CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants Are Not Permitted to Apply.
Base Salary Range: $143,500 to $205,000, based on candidate professional experience level. Employees may also be eligible for Short Term and Long-Term Incentive benefits as well. Employees are eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement Program and Paid Volunteer Time Off.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.