REMOTE Controller Needed for #1 Industry Leading Software Security Corporation!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Jacob Hummel
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $150,000 - $200,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Our organization is a global leader within inenabling enterprises to safely harness the incredible power of data and the cloud by controlling the complex security, compliance and privacy risks. Due to recent growth, we are looking for an experienced Controller, with a history of working in a Saas environment, to join our rapidly growing team!
Location REMOTE (Work from home | WFH)
Salary $150,000 - $200,000
Requirements SaaS Experience / Hands on Controller / SaaS Metrics/ Budget Forecasting
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary $150,000 - $200,000
- Full benefits Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Generous Paid time off (PTO)
- 100% Remote
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Build and mentor Finance and Accounting team through the implementation of systems, processes, internal controls, and policies.
- Demonstrate strong financial stewardship. Direct resource allocation, monitor company expenditures, and help review and negotiate customer and vendor agreements.
- Oversee internal and external Financial Reporting. Work with an external CPA firm on tax and compliance matters.
- Implement processes, frameworks, and systems that allow us to capture and utilize timely and accurate data across the business to make better decisions. Be the leader in the definition and reporting of key company operational metrics.
- Provide support on various operational tasks including P&L and financial projections, valuation models, and company presentations.
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
- Review financial reports for ways to reduce costs.
- Work well with other executives to develop strategic plans.
What you need for this position
- 5 years of finance experience in a leadership position within SaaS companies.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or a related field required.
- Ability to present an exceptional understanding of SaaS budget forecasting.
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management, and general finance and budgeting.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.